tirsdag 18. juni 2013

But first...

Dette bildet kunne jo ikke passet bedre enn en tirsdags "morgen". Det er litt sånn stemning her hos oss når vi kommer inn kontordøra på morgenen. Først kaffe, også er dagen igang. Noen som kjenner seg igjen?:) 


Kom over et intervju med designeren av de nye stoffene vi har fått inn som vi har falt helt pladask for. Måtte bare dele litt av intervjuet med dere for syntes det var utrolig godt sagt  både når det kommer til økologiske stoffer og hvor glad man blir av stoffene :) 

Designeren av kolleksjonen
Do you have a personal preference for organic fabric?
Absolutely. Who likes pesticides? The earth doesn’t like them and our skin certainly doesn’t! I believe in high quality products that can be used over and over and still maintain their integrity. I think it is important to create product that will last and be handed down instead of ending up in the landfill. I also believe in fabric that has a really nice feel or “hand” and this organic fabric has just that! 

Where did the inspiration for come from?
The first note card collection I designed under my own brand name had the Yay Day characters on them. I LOVE parades and wanted to create a collection based around forest animals marching around and celebrating life. Don’t you want to jump in and join them?












Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar